CUPPA Academic Advising
Navigating college - life, classes, internships, professors, schedules - can be a course in itself! CUPPA's team of academic advisors will help you achieve your academic goals and get to graduation. We are here to work with you to help you find the right major and to make sure you are on track for completing your degree.
All first year undergraduates in CUPPA are assigned to a CUPPA undergraduate advisor upon admission to the college. After completion of the first year, each undergraduate is then assigned to work with advisors in the department of their major/minor.
Graduate students in CUPPA are assigned to an advisor within each department upon admission to their master's degree program.
The CUPPA advising team is here to support you! (Current Students)
Get remote advising via phone, email or Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Ready to chat with an Academic Advisor? Here is how to get started.
To schedule your phone or Zoom (video conferencing) appointment, login to your my.UIC.edu and click on Advising.
What to Expect:
- Once you have scheduled your academic advising appointment, you will receive a confirmation to your UIC email with your appointment date and time.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive instructions on how to access the Zoom link.
- This will be your online connection to your scheduled appointment.
- Be ready for an interactive session which will include the option to screen share so that you can review your uAchieve degree audit with your Academic Advisor or any issues you might have navigating your my.UIC.edu.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the Fall 2019 / Spring 2020 CUPPA Dean’s List Members!
The Dean’s List members consist of undergraduate students who earned a grade point average of at least 3.5 during the academic year. View the newest members of the Dean’s List in the video above!
Important Advising Links
Connection, Retention, Collaboration, Graduation!
The CUPPA Advising Team is here to serve our students by encouraging the intellectual grown and development of the student as an individual. You should see your assigned advisor to discuss your major and available options, course selection, and degree requirements.
Advisors can assist with a wide range of needs including (but not limited!) to:
Meet the CUPPA Advising Team
(312) 413-8360 | email@example.com | CUPPAH 3161st Year and Undeclared Student Advisor|
(312) 996-2160 | firstname.lastname@example.org | AEH 2108Undergraduate Advisor, Department of Public Administration|
(312) 355-3875 | email@example.com | AEH 2105Graduate Advisor, Department of Public Administration|
(312) 413-2565 | firstname.lastname@example.org | CUPPAH 215Undergraduate Advisor, Department of Urban Planning and Policy|
(312) 996-6211 | email@example.com | CUPPAH 230Graduate Advisor, Department of Urban Planning and Policy|