CUPPA Academic Advising and Student Success
Navigating college - life, classes, internships, professors, schedules - can be a course in itself! CUPPA's team of academic advisors will help you achieve your academic goals and get to graduation. We are here to work with you to help you find the right major and to make sure you are on track for completing your degree.
All first year undergraduates in CUPPA are assigned to a CUPPA advisor upon admission to the college.
Current UIC Undergrads who want to transfer into a CUPPA program can find the Intercollege Transfer Petition Form here.
Graduate students in CUPPA are assigned to an advisor within each department upon admission to their master's degree program.
The CUPPA advising team is here to assist prospective and current students with planning degree programs, understanding responsibilities as a student and succeeding in your academic career at UIC. Current students should log in to my.UIC.edu and make an appointment through the iAdvise system. Prospective students should email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Get remote advising via phone, email or Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Ready to chat with an Academic Advisor? Here is how to get started.
To schedule your phone or Zoom (video conferencing) appointment, login to your my.UIC.edu and click on Advising.
What to Expect:
- Once you have scheduled your academic advising appointment, you will receive a confirmation to your UIC email with your appointment date and time.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive instructions on how to access the Zoom link.
- This will be your online connection to your scheduled appointment.
- Be ready for an interactive session which will include the option to screen share so that you can review your uAchieve degree audit with your Academic Advisor or any issues you might have navigating your my.UIC.edu.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Advising Links Heading link
Connection, Retention, Collaboration, Graduation! Heading link
The CUPPA Advising Team is here to serve our students by encouraging the intellectual grown and development of the student as an individual. You should see your assigned advisor to discuss your major and available options, course selection, and degree requirements.
Advisors can assist with a wide range of needs including (but not limited!) to:
Meet the CUPPA Advising Team Heading link
(312) 413-8360 | email@example.com | CUPPAH 316Academic Advisor|
Sharon Hayes Heading link
(312) 996-2160 | firstname.lastname@example.org | AEH 2108Assistant Dean for Student Success|
Hazel Brown Heading link
(312) 413-2565 | email@example.com | CUPPAH 232Director of Academic Programs and Staff Support, Department of Urban Planning and Policy|