Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

CUPPA Intercollege Transfer Petition

  • Please enter the college in which you are currently enrolled, e.g., Liberal Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering,
  • Please enter the major in which you are enrolled in your current college. If you are undeclared, please enter "undeclared".
  • Please choose the program in CUPPA into which you are petitioning to transfer. Information about your declared academic program of study is available at
  • If the answer is YES, please list what your minor is in. (If no, please skip)
  • List any minors for which you have been approved but that you would like REMOVED from your academic curriculum.
  • Please upload a personal statement explaining your interest in the College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs
    Max. file size: 15 MB.