Board of Directors
The CUPPA Alumni Association Board of Directors is comprised of graduates from the College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs degree programs. The board meets quarterly and holds annual elections at its May meeting. If you are interested in getting involved, please email UIC.CUPPA.AA@gmail.com.
Mission Heading link
The mission of the CUPPA Alumni Association is to strengthen and enhance the professional and academic experience for alumni, students and faculty. The CUPPA Alumni Association offers educational and career development to alumni, students and faculty; organizes events/activities for the informal sharing/exchange of information and to encourage professional relationships; and lends support and provides input to the development of the college’s curriculum.
Board of Directors Heading link
The CUPPA Alumni Board of Directors is comprised of graduates from the College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs degree programs.
PRESIDENT: Michael Sewall, MUPP ’17, Constituent Services and Community Outreach Director, 47th Ward, City of Chicago
VICE PRESIDENT: Nicole Langert, MPA ’17, Director of Major Gifts, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Enrique Castillo, MUPP ’16, Assistant Planner – Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Patrick Coogan, MPA ’17, Senior Director, Finance and Administration – Office of the Vice Chancellor of Innovation, UIC
- Peter Czubak, MPA ’02, Senior City Forester – City of Chicago, Department of Streets and Sanitation
- Charles Eastwood, MPA ’17, Associated Director of Advancement Communications – UIC
- Judith Hamill, MUPP ’79, Government Relations Director UIC School of Law
- Jenny Kane, MUPP ’14, Safety Reporting & Risk Reduction Manager – Metra
- Peggy Laemle, MUPP ’01, Independent Writing and Editing Professional
- Mary Lupa, MUPP ’91, Supervising Planner – WSP Parson Brinckerhoff
- Tony Manno, MUPP ’04, Senior Planner – Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Paulina Martinez, MUPP ’16, Community Impact Director – World Business Chicago
- Anita Owens, MPA ’19, Development Coordinator – Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
- Libby Pappas, MPA ’17, Planned Giving Officer – UNICEF USA
- Kevin Peralta, BA ’17 MUPP ’19, Program Analyst – Chicago Housing Authortity
- Andreas Safakas, MUPP ’13, Project Finance Manager – Chicago Housing Authority
- Kelly Siegel, MUPP ’14, Budget Analyst – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency