UIC Grant Writing Workshop
December 7, 2017
UIC, Chicago, IL 60612
Are you trying to write a grant and feeling kind of lost? "Grant Writing for Beginners," is a one-day, interactive, on-campus workshop designed specifically for those with little or no experience writing grants. UIC Extended Campus is pleased to invite you to spend the day with UIC Certificate in Nonprofit Management instructors Noah Jenkins, MUPP and Valerie Leonard on Thurs., Dec. 7. For complete details and to register, visit this website. Morning beverages, lunch, and afternoon snacks and beverages will be provided.
What You Will Learn
In this highly participatory workshop, our expert UIC instructors will guide you through a comprehensive overview of the grant writing process, including:
- Types of funding sources available to nonprofits today
- How to research grant opportunities and assess the best fit for your funding needs
- What your organization must have in place before writing a grant
- The primary components of a grant proposal and how they fit together
- How to communicate effectively with prospective funders
Please note: this workshop routinely sells out, so we’ve expanded capacity and added even more seats! But we still encourage you to register early so you don’t miss out!
Sep 25, 2017
Sep 25, 2017