A bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 for the final 60 credit hours of undergraduate study is required.
- Submit online application
- Pay application fee of $75
- Upload required supplemental application materials:
- Proof of awarded degree
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- A concise statement of the student’s reason for seeking education in survey research methods. Please be sure to include your full name at the top of your personal statement.
- Current resume or CV
TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Applicants Only)
Minimum scores required for the TOEFL: Internet-based test (IBT) total score of 80 with subsection minimum requirements of writing 21, speaking 20, listening 17, and reading 19; computer-based test score of 213; paper-based test score of 550.Minimum scores required for IELTS: 6.5 total with subsection minimum requirements of listening 6; writing 6; reading 6; speaking 6.TOEFL scores must be submitted directly from the Educational Testing Service to the UIC Office of Admissions using institutional code 1851.
IELTS scores must be submitted directly from the International English Language Testing System to the UIC Office of Admissions using institutional code 001851.
Should you have any questions regarding eligibility, deadlines, requirements or the admissions process, we encourage you to contact Sarah McDonald via e-mail at email@example.com.