Employee Wellness Screenings
On Monday, August 10, any employee entering CUPPA Hall (even for a minute to get something, etc.) MUST complete the Employee Wellness Screening Form within 30 minutes of swiping into the building each day that you enter CUPPA Hall or any UIC building. It is strongly recommended that you complete the form PRIOR to leaving your home. The form is available here: https://go.uic.edu/dailysurvey.
Each unit has a designated unit monitor who will receive an email every 30 minutes after entry until the Wellness Screening Form has been completed. If the employee does not complete the Wellness Screening Form by the close of business on the day of entry, building I- card swipe access will be removed. I-card swipe access may be re-activated after the employee meets with the department head or director and the CUPPA Front Desk.
Government Finance Research Center: Michael Pagano
Great Cities Institute: Christiana Kinder
Center for Urban Economic Development: Nik Theodore
Institute for Policy & Civic Engagement: Sheila Brown
Institute for Research on Race & Public Policy: Amanda McDonald
Nathalie P. Voorhees Center: Yittayih Zelalem
Urban Data Visualization Lab: Moira Zellner
Urban Transportation Center: Ed Bury
Dept. of Public Administration: Sari Buffill
Dept. of Urban Planning and Policy: Nik Theodore
Office of the Dean: Lynn Ross
Employees are instructed as follows:
If temperature registers below 100.4° F, the employee may proceed to work.
If temperature registers 100.4° F or higher, the employee may NOT report to work.
In addition, the employee should:
- Be sent home to self-quarantine,
- Contact their supervisor, and
- Call University Health Services at (312) 996-7420 and select the “COVID-19” option.
If temperature registers 103° F or higher, the employee requires medical attention.
The employee should be directed to:
- University Health Services located at 835 S. Wolcott Ave. # E144 (7 AM-4 PM) or
- UIC Emergency Department located at 1740 W. Taylor St.
No matter the employee’s temperature, an employee may NOT report to work if they:
- Are experiencing symptoms and need to be tested,
- May have been exposed to COVID-19, and/or
- Were tested for COVID-19 outside of University Health Services.
The employee should:
- Isolate at home,
- Contact their provider and supervisor, and
- Contact University Health Services if they test positive, need guidance on work status, or have any questions by completing the online form.
Once you have completed the Wellness Form, you may enter and exit any building on campus for the remainder of the day. One Wellness Test per day. You can check your status at: https://go.uic.edu/dailypass
Please review the UIC Circle Back to Campus Plan for information regarding facilities, parking, personal health and safety and much much more: https://today.uic.edu/circle-back-to-campus.