Problems with a vending machine in CUPPA Hall?
Please tell the Dean’s Office in 115 CUPPA Hall by:
- stopping by in person,
- calling 312-413-8088 or
- emailing
Service requests are called in and generally completed the same day.
Need a refund?
If a vending machine “eats” your money, go to the Service Desk on the second floor of the Student Center East (formerly the CCC). Provide the following information:
- Type of machine: snack, beverage, or coffee
- Building name and floor
For more information on vending services see: